I am sure that many of you have been just as busy – if not busier than we are on this lead up to Christmas. With so much to do I know that often it can feel as if this month just flies by, not giving you time to stop and actually appreciate what is going on around you.
This conundrum, and how it impacts our everyday lives is what I wanted to share with you today.
I am very exciting to share the Four Soul Patterns with you. They are such an important step to understanding your own paradox. So who are you? Panicked Penny? Confused Connie? Or perhaps Judging Julie or Sacrificing Suzie.
Let me tell you a little bit more about each of them.
- Has endless responsibility
- Lives in ‘Crisis Mode’ moving from one problem to another
- Dislikes change and would rather hide away than do things differently
- Is the queen of procrastination
- Plans excessively. Everything has to be perfect before Connie can move forwards
- Is a perfectionist, with a fear of failure
- Has control or commitment issues
- Great at pretending like everything is ok, even when it really isn’t
- Very hard on herself. Her own worst critic
- Good at hiding her emotions, so much so that she sometimes isn’t sure how she feels
- Logical. She finds it hard to follow her intuition, her inner voice.
- Quick to say ‘yes’, even if she really wants to say no.
- Great at helping others, so much that she doesn’t have any time for herself.
- Never able to give enough, or help enough.
- Unable to set personal boundaries.
But of course this is only one half of your soul paradox. As much as Penny is panicked, she can also be peaceful. Connie is wise, Julie loves and Suzie serves.
I wish you all a beautiful, happy, joyful holiday season.
Until next time remember,